- Swollen door architraves, rotten skirting boards and lifted floor boards around the leaking bathroom.
- Cracked or moving tiles, cracked and missing grout even a tiny hole in the shower can cause serious leaking issues.
- Split or mouldy silicone seals in the perimeter of the shower floor will also allow water access to the walls and floor and spread to the rest of the bathroom
- Split or damaged waterproof membrane can allow water to penetrate in the timer flooring then ruin the structural frame underneath
- An un-sealed tap can also cause water to run into the wall